Introducing Ulthera, the latest FDA approved ultrasound-based medical device to achieve nonsurgical skin tightening and face and neck lifting with no down time. Ultherapy may be the most exciting breakthrough in anti-aging cosmetic procedures in recent years.
California Dermatology Care under the leadership of Dr. William Ting is the most experienced Ultherapy Clinic in the East Bay and beyond. Nearly half of our patients can feel the skin tightening of the face and neck right after the Ultherapy treatment and their immediate clinical progress can be confirmed with photographic documentation.
As the skin matures, collagen fibers that provide internal support become worn. Ultherapy’s ultrasound energy reaches deep below the surface of your skin to initiate your body’s own natural repair process. Over time, this results in the creation of new, healthy, strong collagen and a variety of positive skin changes. Older technology utilizing radiofrequency such as seen in Thermage may not penetrate tissue as effectively as Ulthera and the resultant skin tightening may not be as impressive. Because the rejuvenation process occurs naturally, results occur gradually. Just as strengthening muscles or growing taller takes time and is not evident from day to day, the effects of Ultherapy build slowly and subtly. In this world of immediate feedback, we want to reassure you that patience is a virtue, and that results can take two to three months to unfold. See following video animation showing how energy is delivered at 4.5 mm and 3 mm deep, and initiates the tissue repair cascade:
Responsiveness varies from patient to patient, and, occasionally, the results are “subclinical”; that is, the collagen rebuilding on the inside that helps counter the effects of gravity does not have a visible effect on the outside. Some patients may benefit from more than one treatment.
• In the early days following treatment, patients commonly report some lifting, a firmer skin feel and, as an added bonus, a smoothing out of fine lines. While this immediate “plumping effect” can be temporary, it signals that the beneficial process of new collagen generation has begun.
• Additional skin firming, toning and actual lifting is reported to occur over the next 2-3 months after the treatment (and sometimes longer). This can take the form of:
– elevation of the brow, leading to an opening up of the eye area, reduced hooding of the eyelids, softening of the wrinkles around the eyes, and a more “rested” appearance in general
– a shifting of the cheek tissue upward for an overall ovaling effect of the lower 2/3 of face
– an improvement in the folds and lines around the nose and mouth
– reduced sagging under the chin
• Reduced pore size and a more even skin color
California Dermatology Care by Dr. William Ting, Board-Certified Dermatologist
2262 Camino Ramon, Suite #200, San Ramon, CA 94583
Call 925-328-0255 or Email staff@CalDermCare.com for Consultation
Go online DrWilliamTing.com for more information
serving San Ramon, Danville, Blackhawk, Alamo, Pleasanton, Dublin, Walnut Creek, Orinda, Lafayette, Castro Valley, Oakland, Berkeley, Livermore, Fremont, San Jose, East Bay, San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, and Northern California